Maps and Directions
Hastings College is located on 120 beautifully landscaped acres inÂ Hastings, Nebraska, a progressive community of 25,000 residents in South Central Nebraska.Â
We’re about 15 minutes south of I-80 on Highway 281 (Exit 312), which is about 2.5 hours west of Omaha, six hours east of Denver and five hours northwest of Kansas City.
Our physical address:
710 N. Turner Ave.
Hastings, NE 68901
General phone: 402.463.2402
Admissions phone: 402.461.7315
Directions to Campus
From Interstate 80 ðŸš˜
From I-80, take Exit 312Â and go south on Highway 281 for approximately 16 miles. Turn left (east) onto WestÂ 7th St. and stay on 7th St. for about oneÂ mile to N.Â Turner Ave. on your left.
From SouthÂ Highway 281 ðŸš˜
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error and was unable to complete your request. Either the server is overloaded or there is an error in the application.
Grand Island (GRI), 40 minutes
Lincoln (LNK), 90 minutes
Omaha (OMA), 150 minutes
Amtrak’s California Zephyr stops in downtown Hastings (link to station). The Zephyr runs between Chicago, Illinois; Denver, Colorado; and San Francisco, California.
1) Admissions / Daugherty Student EngagementÂ Center
2) Hurley-McDonald Hall
4)Â Kiewit Building / Studio 200
5) 706 E. 7th St. Residence
6) 710 E. 7th St. Residence
7) 714 E. 7th St. Residence
8) Morrison-Reeves Science CenterÂ
9)Â Calvin H. French Memorial ChapelÂ
10) The Stone Health Center
11) Babcock Hall Co-ed Residence
12) Taylor Hall Womenâ€™s Residence
13)Â Wilson Mathematics & Computer Science Center
14) McCormick Hall
15)Â Scott Studio Theatre
16) Altman Hall Co-ed First-Year Residence
17) Batchelder General Services
18) Campus Safety –Â 846 N. Ash Ave.
19) Bronc Hall Men’s Residence
20) Steinhart Plaza
21) 905 N. Elm Ave. Residence
22) MacKay House
23) Hazelrigg Student Union
24) Gray Center
25) Jackson Dinsdale Art Center
26) Hayes M. Fuhr Hall of Music
27) Weyer Hall Co-Ed Residence
28) 1018 Pine Knoll Rd. Residence
29) Lynn Farrell Arena/Fleharty Educational Center
30) Lloyd Wilson Field/Stadium
31) Track and Field Complex
32) Barrett Alumni Center
33) Bronco Village Apartments
34) Physical Fitness Facility
35) Doris Becker Tennis Facility
36) President’s Residence – 810 N. 6th Ave.